11 February 2010

Long live the 'Queen


I know everyone will be blogging about this, but I wanted my twopence worth. McQueen has always been a point of major influence within the fashion industry, that big, that I just can't quite believe the news today. McQueen always created something different, something new, something unique, a true front runner of runway theatre. His presence on the runway will be wholly missed, leaving a gap that no designer will be able to fill.
His work is completely sewn into the seams of international fashion.

Alexander McQueen will be remembered.

1 comment:

Caroline Amelia said...

I know I just cannot beleive he has gone it felt so un-expected !!! he was such an inpiration to so many people...its a shame to loose such a talented designer in the prime of his career !!! x x x x x