3 August 2009

Just two more things I am excited about this week...

The September issues of all the magazines - out this week! Li-Lo is gracing the cover of Elle! Talking about the September issues, I am also awaiting the documentary/film (docu-film? Filmentary??) 'The September Issue', following Vogue leader and editor extraordinaire Anna Wintour while she preps for the release of the most important date in the magazine calendar, yup you guessed it, the September issue! Does the Devil really wear Prada? We'll find out!

About a month ago I also signed up for The Zoe Report. Daily style, beauty and lifestyle reports by the Queen of bohemia - Rachel Zoe. I received an email this morning, they are to start tomorrow! I am ever so eagerly anticipating her first email! What are you waiting for? Get in on the action! She does mention a Philip Lim sample sale.....

Another little film is out at the moment too, Coco Before Chanel, I shall be going to the cinema on Wednesday with a few of the girls. Pre cocktails and pearls included.

No comments: