10 June 2009

A Lott of style...




Reading YOU Magazine, the best free supplement from The Mail on Sunday, I couldn't help but think what a cute little outfit this was, I didn't have a clue who she was (and after reading the interview I couldn't really care less, but I'll look out for her in the future, you know, just to be nice). The sweater is just adorable, and I believe is by the German designer Markus Lupfer. He is currently in his 8th season at Topshop, and still going strong with his signature sequined sweaters...clearly! I may swipe this one, perfect for festivals a night, when there is a chill in the air. The jumpers are £85 each and will be available instore from 15th July. One thing I'll definitely look out for....I think the nails are just fab too! What an overtly bright colour! I'm just praying it is by Barry M, the King of brightly hued nail polishes. I'm still going strong with his Cyan blue, it's like pure blue sky in a bottle!

Oh and the girl in the pic is Pixie Lott, a singer, apparently! Ignore my cynicism, I'm sure she's really talented, but with the tubes strikes today I've travelled for 5 and a half hours and it has taken it out of me! Come on London Underground, you've made your point!
Oh and the skirt is from Topshop, if anybody was wondering!

No comments: