26 March 2009

Sun is shining...

...well it was for a brief few days last week. It got me in a panic, I thought Spring was finally here. So I went forth and frantically started searching for sunglasses. Raybans, Wayfarer or Clubmaster? Linda Farrow? Balenciaga? Prada? Which way do I go? How can I predict what will last me? I want to make an investment. Knowing my luck I'll sit on them on the beach, money down the drain, tears in the sand. Vow never to buy expensive sunglasses ever again. But for now, I think I'm going to go with these Ray Ban Clubmasters. Retro, chic, classic. Come summer, I predict they'll be a big hit.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Those are really cute. Good luck with the investment. I'm really really bad at killing my shades, so I have made that vow to never ever ever buy expensive shades ever.