14 March 2009



Blogging: minimal, sorry. I've been at home since Wednesday, home being Liverpool, and I was going to start on this whole mobile blogging on my Blackberry, but someone forgot their charger...Internet down at home and so I was cut off from world as from Thursday. Great. It made for a highly boring train journey back to London and a non photo fest on Friday night. It was both my little sister's birthdays this week so family celebrations were high. I haven't laughed so much in ages. One sister turned 18, I took her to our favourite French restaurant, then on the Friday we karaoke-ed (new word...?) the night away and then danced the rest away to retro music. We drank our uncle under the table.
One day, I decided to do a wee little shop. First port of call: Vivienne Westwood. Yep, I finally succumbed and bought the Red Dragon Anglomania shoes. They only had the blue with the red heart, but I'm in loveeee. How cute are they?! And they are so comfy! It was a joyous occasion.

Thanks to tequila and sambuca I am nursing abit of a hangover today, so no great Saturday night out for me. But my favourite DVDs are out, Angel delight setting in the fridge, a catch up with Whitney and Blair is in order, I think I will survive. And if later there's any doubt I shall put on my new shoes and admire...
They are shoes Carrie would have, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

HUH! you got the melissa x v.westwoods!!! HOT! i love them, they are way too CUTEEE!!!!!

Emma Daniels said...

Aren't they just!! I'm so proud!! Ha ha

LAUREN MCBRIDE! said...

I was in there yesterday! The Sales Assistant had them on, they are soooo cute! x x