28 June 2010

Sip, then Souk














































































































I really cannot stop thinking about my impending trip to Marrakech. Inspirit, I am already there. Shopping. In body, I have a 9-5 job. 4 weeks on Tuesday though, and my body will catch up with my head. For now, I have taken to searching Flickr to browse other peoples trip snaps. And in doing so, came across these rather freaky 'Blythe out and about' photographs. Mia here has recently visited Marrakech. She just loved riding camels in the Sahara Desert and shopping at the Souks, apparently.

Can't wait to get my hands on the traditional slippers and jewellery....

1 comment:

Ans said...

Gosh, I wish I could be there right now, sun & market shopping x London' fog & drizzle
xxx