13 June 2009

Shoe psychic



Back in March I posted about cuffed sandals, boot sandal things. It was actually Whitney Port who I'd seen them on first, and then luckily New Look had done identical versions, so I nabbed them quick. I never saw anybody else in them and did start to wonder what happened to the rest of them...well now I know, everybody in L.A. stole them! I was starting to think I was the only person that had fallen for the baggy ankled sandals (and thanks to a woman at home had me thinking they were the weirdest, oddest creations ever! Talking aloud in front of everyone in a shop...thanks). They even appeared in Heat Magazine (I know, hardly fashion factory of the year, but at least they're being recognised) this week. And so far have adorned the feet of Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Audrina Partridge and Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr. People are warming to them, I have started to get a few compliments recently, and are most surprised when I tell them I got them from New Look! World domination commences, though I kinda hope not....

No comments: