14 June 2009

Banished winter clothes


I'm moving back to Manchester for my fourth year of uni in September, and come to realise that I've accumulated a whole new wardrobe, of which I need to somehow get back up north. Conclusion: make everyone that visits me from home from now on take a bag of stuff back with them! They do not know this yet...


First up to pack was my winter clothes. No need for them now that the weather has warmed up (ever so slightly). Gone are the tights, the hats, oh the extensive hats! The thick dresses have also gone. One of the dresses, I feel needs a mention, it's a vintage green 100% wool dress from Paris, and it's absolutely gorgeous, and fits so well. Though I do have a feeling other people may deem it a tad odd. The way it has been knitted is rather unique...

No comments: