23 March 2009

An addiction of the jumpsuit variety.

Okayy, shopping. Sunday. Sun beating down unusually strong for March. On the search for a wearable jersey dress to accessorize up for work. Something floaty. Long. Very Nicole Richie. Right side of boho. Scrutinizing the rails in H&M, I spot a fitting black dress.....small sizes left, not very fitting....ooh wait what's that...an ultra wearable silk feel jersey jumpsuit?? V-neck wrap around top, cinched in at the waist, flattering. Trouser shape also flattering. Black. Perfect. Stylish. Could I just wear this everyday please? No? I had to have it, yes I have 3 other jumpsuits, all black, what's your point? Is it an addiction....like shoes to Carrie Bradshaw...or that trusted warm pair of bed socks with the hole in the big toe that you wear no matter how many new pairs of decent socks you have in your drawer. Well, no, it's not an addiction yet. But the warning signs are becoming more apparent.

I parted with the cash. I got my fix. And I'm still looking for the dress...

2 comments:

Ellie said...

That's a pretty cool addiction to have. My friend just bought the most excellent jumpsuit in the universe (for 50 cents, I might add) and even since I have been incredibly jealous (the top half is entirely black sequins.

Super Noodle Rach said...

ahh this was a nice read it made m chuckle! you shud so take a picture!